• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny colour

Bunnytod

Mama Doe
I recently put a post up about honey changing colour, When i got her she was pure white a few months later her back went grey, It had turned brown since then and when i was giving her a cuddle today i noticed she is going black.:shock: I have a multi coloured bunny:D

Hehe! Rainbow Honey!!

Bobbin's colouring has changed loads since I got him. Is Honey young? I think there true colours come through as they mature! :D

That's weird. Actually Rocky's ears keep changing colour, they started off grey, and are now going kind of fawn coloured. I think it's the agouti gene. They just can't decide which part of the hair to be. :lol:

Nibbles's black bits have gone a really gorgeous reddish brown, but maybe that's coz she spends too much time sun bathing. Poser.

My rabbit is black, but he turns brown in the summer due to the sun.
I also had a himalayan lop dwarf at my house once and he was born with white ears, but eventually they turned dark grey. It's possible they turned completely black eventually, but I sold him so I don't know.

Charlie's brown parts were a lot lighter when I first got him and he now has a few black/dark grey bits on his back end.

my rabbit stayed the same color grey but the ears turned just ti little white u cant really tell:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :wave: :!:

I just remembered Zakura's fur changed colour too. Whenever she sheds it changes tone somewhat+she's gotten a white spot in the neck, which apparently came from a bite-wound (Bad Sasuke:roll: )
She's a chestnut aguti btw.
Also when she was young she was very much brighter than she is now.

my rabbit is grey:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Back