• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Billy and Emily Myxo vacc tommorrow

TheGaffer

Mama Doe
I've booked Billy and Emily in for their Myxo vaccs tomorrow. I'm doing them 6 monthly now as a precaution, and they will be moving outdoors next week to the playhouse.

Can I have some 'bunnies don't hate your mommy vibes please'??:lol: :lol:

They are really gonna hate me tomorrow:(

Nicola

Awww sending vibes.
Two of mine had their VHD last week and their myxi two week before.
They wouldn,t come near me for about half an hour after:cry: All was well though when i took their suppers out:roll: :lol: :lol:

Awww bless. There is no way they can hate you as much as Misty hates me at the moment, I cant get near her. Theres gratitude for you. :roll:

Bless em, they've had their vacc and I got them home in the crate, gave them veggies and they just looked at them and then sat huddled in the litter tray:roll: :roll:

I thought typical! Anyway 2 minutes later, it was as if someone had flipped a switch cos they both lept up and started munching away!!:lol: :lol:

Nicola

Ha Ha, glad all went well!!

My two are off for their next myxi jabs tonight, I've decided to get them done 6 monthly now too. so many people keep telling about myxi so there is a lot of awareness. I always get them done, but am increasing the frequency, myxi and foxes are my worst nightmare.

xx

I had them weighed aswell while I was there and they are both 2.6kg exactly!!

Which is pretty good considering they were about 3.1kg when I first got them

Nicola

Back