• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How can i trace Mork`s breeder?

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Don`t worry, I`m not planning on letting him go, i`d just like to find out who bred him.
The vet cut off his ring today so i`ve got his ring no. I`ve been on the BRC site but it doesn`t give you an option for tracing a ring number.

can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance
Su.x

you have to ring up the brc directly they can give you his breeders details make sure u have all the ring details though i will be amazing to hear his history and where he came from also his parentage

you have to ring up the brc directly they can give you his breeders details make sure u have all the ring details though i will be amazing to hear his history and where he came from also his parentage

Thankyou,

The person i got him from kept him & Mindy ( female ) in awful conditions & i would be interested to know who bred them, as i believe they were bred by the same person even though Mindy isn`t rung.

Su.x

Back