• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Name ideas - i'm stuck

Lynette

Warren Scout
Hello,

Got my lovely new bun on Sunday from Jill. At the moment she is called Ivy. It's a nice name but I want to change it for reasons to long and dull to go into :roll:

Only thing is I have no idea what so ever.

Any ideas on names would be great, would be even better if it sounded good with Rusty :D

Thanks everyone X

Bondingday012.jpg

Ivy and Rusty having their first supper together, Ivy is the white one. If you have not guessed by my signiture ;)

just pm'd you this Lynette!

As for a name..well I named her Ivy so hard to think of an alternative.....
A name I used last year and loved was "Rimini"...i was having a place name phase!!
Also had Rio......Florence..Havanna..Vienna..

Also liked Melody..........
Bonnie........Molly........Polly........Tansy...Bridie.....Callie...Charity...

is that enough??

Haru is a nice name it means hero
Kiki, Lady, Amalthia, Duchess, Princess, Grace, Jubilee, Lola, Bella, Buffy, Willow, Minnie, Jasmine, Clover, Patches, Sage, Daisy, Apphrodity, or Rose hope they help

The names of my 2 recent Rainbow Bridge buns are both nice..

Buttercup and Thistle......

will stop suggesting now!:oops:

Am I just so unbelivebly fussy or what? They all sound so lovely and just can't decide :oops:

Who ever thought naming a rabbit would be so hard? Rusty came as Rusty :lol:

The OH will have to read this thread when he gets home and i'll force him to choose from my short list (which I have not decided on yet :roll: )

Lynette X

I love that name, but I started calling the failed bonding bun that instead of Gemma, so may be tempting fate :roll:

Its typical, I could thing of loads of girls names when I got Charlie :rolleyes: :lol: I found a good baby naming website the other day, I searched 'names' in google and looked through a few sites.

:lol: Its my 2 year old cousins name too and I heavily influenced the naming decision, I think Willow suits her

Back