• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jane.....

capel

Warren Veteran
What did you say about my garden being lovely??? "A passing "friend" said it was beginning to look like an animal rescue(Little did she know that I take that as a compliment!!:lol: ). Here's the front, and on the 3rd picture you can make out sapphire's luxury pad on the front porch..
DSC02597.jpg

DSC02595.jpg

DSC02599.jpg

Walk round the corner and you find Pansy's hutch:
DSC02600.jpg

Past Pansy's hutch and on the other side of the shed you stumble into F&B's place:
DSC02601.jpg

With your back to that hutch there is a nice view..
DSC02602.jpg

BUT..turn around and what do you find????
A BUILDING SITE!! and a rather tasteful washing line!!!
DSC02603.jpg

OH.. and here's another run - F&B on the back lawn:
DSC02593.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my your garden really is gorgeous !!
And of course made even more lovely by the Bunnies living on it !! :lol:

Janex

Fortunately, not so far!! The only digger we had was Furby and she is currently on a "let's tunnel to Australia" project in Karen's garden!!! :lol:

Fortunately, not so far!! The only digger we had was Furby and she is currently on a "let's tunnel to Australia" project in Karen's garden!!! :lol:

My Bobbie says she'll meet Furby enroute ..............:roll:
I wonder if Bobs will dig less once she's spayed :?

Janex

Archie is my major digger. The other aren't particularly bothered, they might have a little scratch somewhere and then lose interest. But when Archie digs, he is on a MISSION!!!!!:roll: :lol: So now I only let him in the runs that have paving slabs TOTALLY covering the ground!!!

Wow, your garden is lovely!

Mine is mostly paved (it's steep and therefore very heavily tiered) but even so it's covered in stray bits of hay :oops: I feel shamed into going out and sweeping up! :lol: :wave:

:shock: :shock: :shock: What a lovely garden!! How do you manage to keep it so nice with the buns? No matter how careful I am I always end up with hay on the grass :lol:

Most of the hay is confined to the litter tray and little hide box, but I also sweep the stray hay and poo into the borders once or twice a week(great mulch/fertiliser:) ) ....that's when I take the photos:lol: :lol: :lol:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG look at the size of your house! Your garden is lovely ours is a building site at present :roll:

Thanks. It started off as a small dormer bungalow when we bought it fromRog's parents 20 years ago. We've done all the work ourselves (note the "royal we"!!) gradually as finances have allowed as we don't believe in loans.The kitchen extension is the final thing to be doneand then that's it!!

wow, your garden is amazing!
My garden is full now! we have three hutches,1 greenhouse, 1 6ftx4ft shed ( known as Asbeau's house! ) and 2 4ftx4ft sheds with run inbewtween :lol:

Back