• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Escaping Bunny!!!

LittleBunniesRock

Warren Scout
*sigh*

I think I may have been warned... when we did our rabbit run, it was only 2 feet high, however neither Rex or Little Bunny showed any intrest whatsoever in jumping, so we figured we were safe.

we were wrong

Little Bunny has made a break about 3-4 times in the past week... Since nailing more wood on wouldn't work, and dad doesn't think mesh is the best option, we're stapeling another foot of cardboard to the top :oops: :oops:

Because they're dwarf bunnies, we hope this will be enough to keep them in. lol...

Mine chewed through the wire on the run and found them having a great time running a round the garden, it was a good job i spotted them before the dogs did!! :lol: :lol:

My littlest buns cleared 2ft the first time I put them in their run!!

Ideally you could do with getting your dad to make up a basic square frame of wood slightly bigger than the run and staple mesh on to it. That way your buns can't jump out, and cats/birds etc can't get in :D

no, don't worry... their pen is in our garage, so no feasting foxes anytime soon!!! Still though, she was out in the garage (outside of her pen) all night one night... no food, water, etc.. She could have gotten into wires, :shock: knives/ shears, :shock: :shock: antifreeze/oils, etc :shock: :shock: :shock:
Thank goodness she was ok!!! I found her in the morning sitting by the freezer (?)... she seemed very happy to be snuggled by me and Rex!!!

Back