• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my paintings

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
I did a couple of paintings of my dog Lincoln who died last November - he was such a handsome chap... I used to paint him whenever my daughter's paints came out :lol:
Anyway, thought I'd share (I'm no artist :oops: - my sister had that niche)

A painting that I did ages ago of him sleeping, I then put the pic up where he liked to sleep :lol:
100_2596.jpg

The ones I did recently, obviously from photos :cry:
paint1.jpg

the photo:
lincoln-2.jpg

paint2.jpg

photo:
100_1055.jpg

Oh I think they are superb!! I particularly like your take on dog abstraction!! :D Oh and nice first photo... like what you did there ;) :D

AWww Lincoln looked a real happy character! I love the first two painints, especially the second one it really seems to capture him! You've got a great talent there...Are you going to start painting bunnies? :D

I wish I was creative, but i've not an artistic bone in my body. Can't even draw a straight line with a ruler:lol:

Thanks guys :D I had such good fun doing them - I'd recommend you all go down to argos and get their budget set - £14 for 5 canvasses, 5 canvas boards (the middle painting was on canvas board), a set of brushes a set of acrylic paints and a carrier thing for them all... me and my sister just sat down and messed around with the set over a few glasses of wine :D

Flippin eck Faye, they are fab! :D

How do you find the time to paint though in between all those bunnies and looking after your kiddies!... Superwoman!

Back