• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dustfreehay.co.uk

Does anyone use it?
Is it any good?
Do I order soft or stalkier?
It seems expensive but the hay Im getting at the moment is very dusty!

i got a large bale from them which is supposed to be soft but its quite stalky anyway. its supposed to be the equivilent of 7-8 small bags of dustfree hay. so far its lasted my lot (7 buns, 3 pigs) about 2 weeks and its about half gone. but they seem to enjoy it - even Bracken who is hay-phobic has been spotted eating it :)

I buy the ten bag packs of this... one bag lasts my two hungry buns and greedy piggies about a week. It's lovely hay. I went for the stalky stuff this time and it's very similar to what I was getting before we had the option of choosing soft or stalky, so I was very relieved! :lol:

I ordered some a few weeks ago, and to be honest I felt robbed!
10 bales is the equivelent of 2 £4 bales from my local farm :?
Mine is lasting longer than I expected 'cos none of them are that keen on it!
I'm sticking to Burns Oat Hay and Pure green grass :)

Mine go mad over this, though I don't have a farm I can get from. A has been lasting 6 buns and 2 degu about 2-3-4 weeks I'd wager, but this has been topped up with stuff from hay experts

My two have it as 'eating' hay and go through a bag about every 2 weeks.

They love it but I bed them on cheaper hay, it'd cost me a fortune otherwise.

I have the timothy hay from there, cheaper the more bags you buy in one go. My single bun gets through one in 3-4 weeks approx and he loves it!

Back