• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more ratties to annoy/convince Jane! LOL

I was on a snap happy mission last night in the bathroom... bit of a pain to photograph girly rats - they dont sit still long enough - but I thought I would show you some :D
Picture377.jpg

Rosie and Grace last week - on bonding day
Picture417.jpg

Picture412.jpg

raticide over the bath tub... she does amazing well considering theres only one leg on the back. :lol:
Picture410.jpg

Grace still for all of a second! :roll:
Picture405.jpg

What else are bath mats for :lol:
Picture411.jpg

Dont ask - cos I dont know! :lol: :roll:
Picture419.jpg

my mums words were :censored: she has big lips lol.. she was having a kissy session.. loves her licks does Rosie.
Picture403.jpg

And finally my ickle meercat :D Gracie
Grace is definately calming down a lot and doesnt bite so much - because she knows when she bites she doesnt get any attention! :evil: but we have had a few licks so we are getting on to progress.

they are tiny...
but Grace is only 6 weeks and Rosie 9 weeks so they have a fair bit of growing to do! :lol:
generally girls are muchmore active than boys... there's always exceptions though.. and apparently boys love cuddles and scritches and stuff

Awwwwwww! :love: Finn has started to lick quite a lot too :lol:

I think your right about the girls being more active, my boys are really quite lazy and wont even move from there hammocks when I open the cage for free range time :roll: :lol: I have to lift them out and encourage them to play. Only one of them is a bit of a biter, but they are 1 and a half and rescues so we arent too sure about how much they have been handled or how they were kept :(

Back