• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Desperate to be a houserabbit?

Pepsi's People

Alpha Buck
Trooper often ventures into our conservatory when the doors are open (Lillie has a decking phobia and stays on the lawn :? ) Yesterday finding the doors closed he attempted to get in by jumping up onto the window cill & through the window (which doesn't open). Fortunately head-butting the glass doesn't appear to have done him any harm.

Mike

:lol: :lol: Silly bunny!

My lot are always tryng to escape for a run about inside.....they like to terrorise our cats!

Awww - he knows a nice place to live when he sees it - I'd love to build my bunnies a conservatory :lol:

Two of mine always sneak into the house when they have their free run in the garden. We usually leave the doors open for the dogs to come and go, but my frenchie BB is often found stretched out in the conservatory warming her toes, and Ra my conti giant likes the front room, where he lies behind the sofa making grunting noises!:? :lol:

Back