• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

update of my bunny

funny bunny

Young Bun
hey rabbits united srry for not being on for a while =p

i was moving into my new house

well here is a picture of my bunny
like everyone said its a dalmation rex =D

NOW THIS PICTURE IS TO TELL ME IS IT GONNA BE A STANDARD REX OR THE HOWEVER YOU CALL THE SMALL ONES =/

POST AWAY AND TELL ME WHAT U THINK :p :p :p

IMG_2723.jpg

IMG_2724.jpg

Sorry I can't help re. what type of rabbit he/she is, but I just wanted to say...

HOW GORGEOUS IS THIS RABBIT??!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Is it a he or a she? And how old? :D

AMETHYST

Hi not sure whether your bun is a mini or a regular but because they have short fur on their feet its likely that your bun will develop sore hocks from the wire cage floor, can you put something on it to protect bunnies feet? :D

Hi there... lovely bunny! :D

I agree with Sarah86, it's very cruel to keep a rabbit on a wire floor, it can really hurt their feet :cry: It must be a weird feeling too... like someone else said recently it's like when we walk on grates in the street, it's a very uncomfortable feeling. Rabbits need a solid floor and although it's harder for you to clean out, it's much kinder to the rabbit :D

Hi not sure whether your bun is a mini or a regular but because they have short fur on their feet its likely that your bun will develop sore hocks from the wire cage floor, can you put something on it to protect bunnies feet? :D

Especially if she's a rex as they tend to develop sore hocks

She's a beautiful rabbit. I wouldn't have said she was small though, but I don't have much experience with rex's.
Jane is your woman!!!

He's gorgeous:D
Whether he's a mini or a standard...well that depends on how big he is. In Norway the minimum weight for st. rex is 2.8 kg with no upper limit, minirexes are supposed to be under 2 kg I think...(Well I'm not sure if they're a standarnized breed yet or not)
Got to say the same about wire floor as everyone else here. My rex got sore paws, and that was on wooden floor. It was really nasty:cry: Had to get him to the vets and give him antibiotics every day to prevent infection.
Perhaps you could put something over the wires? I had wire floor in my old hamster cage, so I put a piece of cardboard over it.

What a gorgeous bunnie she is adorable :love:. Would advise you not to put her on a wire bottom cage though.. maybe best to put something over the wire that wont hurt her feet? xx

hi everyone im back iwas a away for a while!

i noticed some replys oh and if your wondering abou the wire cage bototm its how america is ive been tryin to find cages over there without that kind of flooring but this all the good i can find but i got the flooor covered where he is standing i left uncovered thats his favorite spot to do his bussiness if oyu know whta i mean lol :oops: :lol:

Back