• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Scampie!

Abbi

New Kit
I wanted to share a couple of pictures of our 6 year old mischevious Scamp. Shes impossible to photograph so they aren't that great. I can never get down to her level to photograph her as she just runs excitedly over and spoils the shot.
S1050146.jpg

I was in the middle of a sewing project making stockings hence the thread and socks everywhere.

S1050131.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
ohhhh i do love grown up rabbits... she looks like shes seen it all and aint gonna share... i cant wait for Alvin to become an adult!!!

Heheh she certainly doesn't act her age I can tell you that much. I know shes not as exciting looking as some of the other rabbits on the board but she has such a personality. If we were to ever have another it would definately have to be another dwarf lop. I wonder if they're all like this or we just got really lucky?

Back