• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soggy Crossword

Vanessa.B

Mama Doe
So I thought I would sit on the floor and try and bond with Barney - again - despite the fact he really doesn't like me.

Rather than bite me today he thought he would try something different and therefore weed on my Daily Mail Crossword. This is one of the highlights of my day, along with the quiz here, so now I am p****d on and p****d off!:? :? :? :? :?

Think it is about time threw in the (damp) towel and accept that I am merely an object of his derision. Am sad cos I only want to be friends.:cry:

Mmm. Before he was degoolied he sprayed my daughter all the time. She was not enamoured or even flattered!

Sadly he has always favoured biting me, my hands bare the scars. He doesn't always bite I suspect he likes to keep me guessing and lull me into a false sense of security - more of a shock that way! He strikes me as being a very intelligent calculating bun. :evil:

a wet cut ?

:lol:

We adopted mitsy miggins about a year ago - we soon learnt not to spend too long brushing her .. when she's bored and wants her freedom again she digs us and then pee's on us !!

Back