• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy sapphire U/D OOOPS!

capel

Warren Veteran
Today is the first time since we got her 10 days ago that Sapphire has spent all day out in the open.:) Up till now she has hidden herself for most of the time in the trug shelter in the run. Also, she seems to have realised that grass is edible. Rog was so happy to see her grazing that he dashed in for the camera and he's even caught her doing a few mini binkies!! I was busy getting the dinner ready so missed it..Thank goodness he captured it on camera!! Here is it. Sorry the first bit is a bit boring..

Last edited:
I am sitting here with a daft grin all over my face!!!
Sapphire is one happy Bunny :D :D

Your garden is amazing btw !!

Janex

OOooooh I love your vids, Hilda. But i can't get them to work for some reason...my stoopid comp!!:( :roll:

Aw Thanks so much Jane. We are just so happy that she's beginning to act a bit more rabbitty! I hope Karen sees this as the sight of the poor wee thing lying in that small hutch with her nose in her toilet area upset her so much. She's changed so much in just a few days....

I couldn't get it to work either Hilda :( we so did the right thing getting that lovely girl out of that hell hole didn't we ?:D

:oops: :oops: I've just realised I've downloaded the wrong video clip!!! You should be looking at her running about and binkying!!!!:oops: I'd edited out part of it and somehow you are watching the rejected piece!!:shock: I'll get it sorted tomorrow and put it in a new thread!

Thank you :) I've managed to retrieve the original from another file and will download it as is ,instead of trying to be too clever and editing it this time!!:lol:

I just can't afford to keep her as she'd need to have a bunny friend. As long as I keep to just 2 of my own, I'll always be able to act as a half-way house for one or two needy cases like the two gorgeous ladies I have now. I can't pretend it's easy though, esp when I begin to watch their personalities emerge as the nervousness begins to subside and their health improves.
Anyway, got the proper vid clip running now so will post it in a new thread in a few minutes:)

I have a list as long as my arm of bunnies I wanted to keep. There are 4 on it at the moment that are currently with me....they have such fab personalities, or we have had a struggle with them that has made me grow closer to them than normal.

It's always hard to rehome the bunnies..and the ones who has recovered from illness/injury or fear are the ones that pull your heartstrings the most...but sadly there are always others needing you...

I am looking forward to meeting this beautiful bunny:D

Last edited:
Hi Jill! Have you seen the unedited clip further down? It gives a much better idea of her emerging personality!!lol

As far as we know she is fully grown, so I think her ears will remain an "interesting" feature of her cuteness!!:lol:

We've just watched the video it brought tears to my eyes, shes come on so well :D ..
Forgot to tell you she was born in that 'rescue' and an old lady took her, the old lady then became to old to care for her so she went back to the place she was born.....

Back