• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New food and litter- did I do good?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:lol:

Okay today Iw ent in search of some dust free litter which wouldn't get caught in basil's fur or agrivate Blue's eye, I found this Back 2 Nature stuff, I htink it is fantastic, it is totally dust free and it is little comressed recycled paper pellets and Holly did a massive pee in it and it didn't smell :D :lol:

As for food, I thought I'd feed them on Science Selective, they haven't had it yet but I heard it was good.

Also I got some amazing hay which was still greena nd smelt great! Mum amde me put soem in a hayrack and hang it up in her car :lol:

my bunnies get their hay from this farm, and whenever we get it it smells so nice! its always greenish and they go mad for it. once we didnt have time to go there so i got them some fromt he petshop thats at end of my road, they barely touched it, it was hard dry and yellow. its so cute when you see them go mad for hay!:)

Hi cavysrock. :wave: Where was your hay from? I'm always on the look out for a supply of nice hay. My parents live near you, so I'm often round that part of the Notts/Derbys border.

Amy

Ah!... probably the same supply as the Kennelgate in Nottingham :D

They've got some really nice hay at the moment at Kennelgate, although my last bag was slightly damp, so I had to chuck it :(

Amy

I had some fab hay from kennelgate, sophie and rudy loved it, although it was too rich for poor noodles delicate tummy. It was fab hay though! :D

I hear Science Selective is very good, lots of people on here recommend it. Remember to introduce it gradually into their current food over a 10 day period so as not to upset their tummies :D

I love that stuff :) I need more though, I got through one bag in a clean out! oh well, an excuse to go to kennel gate again!

I've tried that back to nature litter and I thought it was very good. I thing I got it from the hay experts. I found it to be quite expensive because I get through a lot of litter with having 6 buns.

Nicola

I'm struggling with hay at the mo, the last two bales I got from my Hungry Horse are pants and the rabbits are really unimpressed with it and they're not fussy eaters! - I need to find somewhere else not too far from me. Anyone in theBbirmingham area know anywhere? :D

Back