• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what do you have in your rabbit's runs?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
When I put mine in their runs they have their litter tray, pellets, hay and soem chews and willow balls.
What do you put in their runs?

i have three runs, so the stuff gets rotated every couple of days but the stuff they have between them are, willow balls, willow sticks, jingle balls, treat balls, those sticks you can bend into a tunnel shape, two 'igloos', a 'bite and roll' wood toy, a wooden cabbge, a pets at home long stripy tunnel (all of them get ina huge mood if they dont have this, think i need two more!)

sounds like lots but its split between three

My bunnies have a litter tray,cardboard box,small chair,treat ball,bowl of water and hay rack.

Mine all have kids plastic chairs in their shed/hutches they love them, I manage to fidn two that were the right height for Magi'c and Asbeau's hutch :)

Hm, one chewable tube to run through.. and one that's stretchy, plastic and green... two throw-able balls.. three toilet tubes, a hay tube, one brick and a cardboard box with a hole in. xD

Up till last week Pippa and MJ had their long green tunnel which is just about the only thing they enjoy but I saw that MJ had been ripping shreds of it off and there were long bits of green plastic so it came out straight away, they're currently awaiting a new tunnel. Apart from that they all have litter tray, hay and a jingle ball which Teddy and Jemima love. I also give them stuffed hay loo rolls which they like. If I give willow stuff Jemima eats in in a very short time!!

My bunnies run is really boring! They have a home made run attached to a 4foot hutch, bricks all along the hutch because I foung out the hard way that Nunzeo is small enough to fit under the hutch and escape (he didn't get far!), they have hay a plastic bowl and a water bowl. Thats about it!

They did have a few other things but my dog likes to go in there when the rabbits aren't in there and steal all their toys!

toys

Our bunnies live in the lounge so they have a sofa, coffee table and chair, rug and computer desk (with hidden wires!) :lol:

We would like some new toy ideas, we always have boxes and cardboard tubes, yellow pages scattered around, we did have one of those balls that drop food pellets when it is nudged around but charlie decided it was quicker to chew through the plastic and eat the pellets in one go! :lol:

lol, he sounds like my Holly :lol:

My rabbits love the extending bunny warrens and never chew them :) ( Asbeau might, he chews stuff)

Bobbin is a house bun and has a large indoor cage. In that he has:
Wooden house - to hide inside and lay on top of!
Two hanging wood toys - one is a lovely natural one from the hay experts, the other is a colourful kabob one
Wooden chew blocks - great for chewing, obviously!
Willow sticks - also great for chewing

Outside of his cage in his room he has:
Grass mats - great for digging at and chewing
Play tunnel - great for racing through
Big willow ball - again, great for chewing!
Big vine ball
Soft fleecy bed - which i've hardly ever seen him use!
More willow sticks - more chewing!!
Cardboard chube - great for eating it would seem!

Seems that the overriding theme here is things that are very chewable! :D

He's soon to have a lovely lookout castle from the cardboard guy http://www.cardboardguy.co.uk/ I know he's going to love this as he really enjoys climbing on things... and oh yes, chewing things too!!

Last edited:
I can't fit Blue's Giant mouse in the run, it's too tall, But today I found evidence that Blue has been in it, it's got alot of pee in! :rolleyes:

Bobbin is a house bun and has a large indoor cage. In that he has:
Wooden house - to hide inside and lay on top of!
Two hanging wood toys - one is a lovely natural one from the hay experts, the other is a colourful kabob one
Wooden chew blocks - great for chewing, obviously!
Willow sticks - also great for chewing

Outside of his cage in his room he has:
Grass mats - great for digging at and chewing
Play tunnel - great for racing through
Big willow ball - again, great for chewing!
Big vine ball
Soft fleecy bed - which i've hardly ever seen him use!
More willow sticks - more chewing!!
Cardboard chube - great for eating it would seem!

Seems that the overriding theme here is things that are very chewable! :D

He's soon to have a lovely lookout castle from the cardboard guy http://www.cardboardguy.co.uk/ I know he's going to love this as he really enjoys climbing on things... and oh yes, chewing things too!!

I might get soemthign from the cardboard guy, they look good!

also Bobbin is a very lucky bunny to have all that stuff! :shock: :D

A plastic dog bed filled with hay, a water bowl, a few small toys scattered about, and tunnels and boxes to run through, climb on, and hide in.:D

Mine are attached to their sheds, so they access to all their usual stuff like litter trays/hay/bedding, but out doors I give them a wooden deck to lie on (as somedays the slabs are too cold), a tunnel and sometimes a tent, and big fat apple branches (as long as I've got some in stock!):D

Back