• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mopsey's Fat Camp

chloaster

Warren Veteran
We managed to raise £81 (including the £25 raised from the sale of the argos cubes) for Mopsey and Honeybunnies Rescue :(

The good news is that Mopsey lost 1.4kg and last friday when she went in for her spay she weighed in at 3.2kg!!

Further good news is that she has found a great new home with Nicky, Honeybunnies Charlie and Underhills Joey. She is living as a house bun which suits her character down to the ground and she's loving being lady of the house :D

The Family

I would post a pic of Nicky but she'd kill me!!
Honeybunnies Mopsey

CIMG8656.jpg

Honeybunnies Charlie

CIMG8654.jpg

Underhills Joey

CIMG8652.jpg

Last edited:
Great news all round..and a big thanks to Chloe for fostering Mopsey..raising the money and finding her a home.. brilliant!:D

It has has been wonderful to see mops loose the weight and see her in her new home :D you did a fantastic job chloe :D :wave:

A massive thanks to everyone who took time to donate, on a down side, i think i'm disappointed we didn't raise more :cry: if everyone who had read the post had donated just £1 then we could have raised £749 - or thereabouts, admittedly some people may have looked for updates, but i really think that we could have done better..... if anyone can give us feedback as to why they didn't donate then that would be great, i.e. was it too complicated, you didn't have paypal, the info wasn't clear etc

To end on a more positive note, we DID something and we DID raise MONEY and Mops has a whole new life....GO CHLOE !!!! :wave: :D x

Awww well done Mopsey! She has a lovely little family and life there for her now!! Great work Chloe, Jill and Julia.:thumb: I'm sorry you didn't raise more money but at least you did raise a fair bit to help out. What about doing a car boot? I donated tonnes of stuff that should hopefully raise a bit for you at a car boot. :D

Yes, thanks for all the items you sent Romy and Jill does do car boots when she can but with the weather having been so bad this year she has not been able to do as many, hence the attempt to help raise funds other ways :D

Sorry Julia i missed you off my thanks:oops:

Thank you..the honeybunnies are very grateful:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: no thanks needed Jill :D its lovely to see her so well and happy - have downloaded all paypal funds and given cheques in, so the FAW 'Fat Camp' cheque will be out in the post to you tomorrow - well done for everything you do :D

if anyone can give us feedback as to why they didn't donate then that would be great, i.e. was it too complicated, you didn't have paypal, the info wasn't clear etc

I cant remember why but there was something wrong with the link and then I forgot to try again :roll: But it works fine and now and, since better late than never, I've sent you something. Bunny fat camp was a great idea :D

I cant remember why but there was something wrong with the link and then I forgot to try again :roll: But it works fine and now and, since better late than never, I've sent you something. Bunny fat camp was a great idea :D

:wave: :D hey thanks !!! i'll include it in the cheque as i'm going to write the final quantity out at lunchtime and send.....thats half an hour if anyone else wants to get a quick donation in :lol: :lol:

of course any further funds will forwarded, so its never too late people :lol:

Back