• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Walsall - West Midlands people

Lucy

Warren Veteran
Does anyone know of a pet shop or similar that sells hutches that are 6ft or larger please? We are having trouble knowing where to direct people to and consequently people are buying smaller ones expecting to adopt 2 rabbits from us. And obviously... being disappointed!

We can order them in to buy from us but at the moment they are on a 3-4 week wait so i was looking for a shop i could direct people to.

Tree inroduced me to a chap that builds fine hutches :D Ive had three off him and the are awesome and huge :lol: Think Tree is pming you Lucy :D Not sure how long people have to wait though :) :) He isnt a shop :)

Notcutts in Shirley (next to the massive tesco by the shirley exit of M42) has the largest ones I've seen for sale in my area, but I don't know if they're 6ft. I suspect not. Other than that...a shed or wendy house?

Hi

Its not quite the Midlands but I was in Pets Corner in Gloucester ( just off the M5 literally) they had 6ft x 2ft x 2ft hutches. They're the first ones I've seen since we got ours from the RSPCA in Hertfordshire.

I have a place I can order from, but I am looking for a shop in or close to the Walsall area that stocks large hutches.

Back