• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Roley poley giants!

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
This Radar and Ruby having fun in the dirt ( that is soon to be a pond ) they thought made a better "rabbit sand pit" :lol:

aug07.jpg

aug071.jpg

aug079.jpg

aug072.jpg

augo073.jpg

aug074.jpg

aug075.jpg

aug077.jpg

aug076.jpg

aug0710.jpg

aug078.jpg

aug0711.jpg

absolutley brilliant pics! :lol: I especially love the ones of Radar rolling - what a treat to catch on camera! :D
*sighs* I need a giant...

but what will they make of the pond I wonder?

We used to have a raised pond there and they were constantly jumping up onto the wall of it :roll: . Fortunately we did have it netted and I never left them unattended just in case.
The new pond will be a sunken one though so probably going to have to have a fence around it and net on it aswell ! :roll:

Yes CM it was a treat to catch him doing it! I also *thought* I had captured him binkying on video clip but it turns out I hadn't saved it properly arrrhhh. Will try and catch him doing it again tho.... :D

AB FAB PICS!!!! Those ones of Radar rolling in the dirt are amazing! In the 8th picture it looks as though he's wearing really posh stripey socks!!:lol:

Thankyou for the lovely comments everyone:D . I know I am biased but yes they are gorgeous ! :love:

I was just very lucky to have the camera ready when he started rolling hehe! :lol:

Back