• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Rehome Website - help please!

tulips2kissu

Young Bun
Hi all!

Have just tried to get my daily fix of checking out buns in need... am currently looking for a chum for my Jack! Unfortunately the Rabbit Rehome website doesn't seem to be working!!! :shock: The search facilities are down completely and you can't get to the rabbit pages. :cry:
I tried to email them through their contact link but my PC didn't want anything to do with it. Not sure why. :?
Can someone else have a go at contacting them please. Wouldn't want anyone to miss out on potential adoption!!!

Thanks.

Hi all!

I tried to email them through their contact link but my PC didn't want anything to do with it. Not sure why. :?
Can someone else have a go at contacting them please. Wouldn't want anyone to miss out on potential adoption!!!

Thanks.

PM Tamsin from here

Really?

Well at least that means that other potential adopters can still see the buns but will it fix itself on my PC at some point? Do I just need to be patient? Aaaargh! That's not something I'm particularily good at... especially when it comes to checking out rabbits when I can offer them a potential home!! :cry:

I've spoken to the host about this and they're meant to be moving it to a different server which will sort the problem. I'll give them another nudge :)

Tamsin

Back