• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy birthday and goodluck Sugarplum

touie

Wise Old Thumper
My big girl is 1 year old this week and off to the vets in the morning to have her remaining teeth removed, fingers crossed it all goes well!

Thanks :D I was a bit of a Muppet, turned up at the vets this morning at 9 and realised my appointment was actually tomorrow morning :oops: so I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGARPLUM !!!!!!!
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

And all the best of luck for tomorrow!!!!!:D :D

Thanks :D I was a bit of a Muppet, turned up at the vets this morning at 9 and realised my appointment was actually tomorrow morning :oops: so I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow :D

Welcome to the Muppet Club!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck vibes for tomorrow Sugarplum!!

Janex

well once again it was a wasted trip to the vets! I dropped them off at 9, got a phonecall at 2 to say they'd had an emergancy and wouldn't be able to do the op after all, so i had to go and pick them up!"!! Really annoying as I'm back at work next week and I wanted it all sorted before :(

just read the above post and though OMG shes dead! :shock: :cry: - and then I read the page before :roll: ... sorry about the vets.. I hate it when that happens, happened to me with Isaac.

Back