• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charms not happy with me :P

Well I just took Charm to the vet. Yep for his teeth. One of his front ones needed cutting and two STILL haven't grown, the vet doesn't want to pull them though. Not right now. So anyways whilst I was there I decieded sod it and got him a myxi jab. I was a bit reluctant to because of not knowing his medical history and if he's already covered by it, but with the recent increase of myxi deaths I thought I'd ask about it anyway and so now he's ended up being stuck by a needle so he's sat in his hutch sulking at me.

I'm sure some treats will bring him round, Charlie also sulks when he's been to the vets for a jab nothing a bit of apple won't and some nose rubs won't sort out though.

He's a lot better behaved at the vets now. I just hope I did the right thing with not waiting. The vet thinks that because of how I got him he won't have already been vacinated, but I know so little about vacinations...You don't suppose he had already been vacinated do you? And this won't do him any harm will it?

Back