• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some things Make You Cross..

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
..well lots of things lately but can't go into those....

But some of you may remember Candy if not take a look at the original thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=97767&highlight=candy
this was the state of her bottom AFTER the vet and i had spent a lot of time cleaning her up:censored:
candyb.jpg

Well after a bit of detective work I have found out this poor bunny has had flystrike before..the owner did eventually realise and she was treated....but why the :censored: hasn't she continued to check and clean this poor bun?
i think "can't be bothered" comes to mind..:cry:

Candy is still here and has the chance of a home thanks to another rescue passing on her details..(Thanks Angie!:D )..
but she has been depressed...not suprising really...and also had a bad skin reaction to the mxyi jab..so poor bun needs a really happy ending
keep your fingers crossed

OMG! I've just read the original thread what a stupid cow, how much did she have to feed Candy to make her so overweight, thats awful! Hugs to Candy, poor pretty girlie.

I was actually wondering what happened to Candy today.

Poor little girl. I hope she finds her forever home soon xx

i remember being so upset reading the first post on the original thread i hope her car did eventually get keyed by kids..ha karma.. lol stil its nice to hear an update and that candy is getting better good stuff xx

Back