• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Aisling Got Bitten :-( U/D Pic Added

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
........by Morse :cry:

Morse broke the side of his and Libby's Pen and got into Aisling and Gordon's Pen.
Gordon did nothing at all but Aisling attacked Morse. Morse managed to bite her face before I had the chance to seperate them :cry: The bite missed her eye by a milimetre :cry:
I was in the bath when the fracas kicked off so had to leap out and run down stairs naked and dripping wet :oops: to seperate them
Aisling has now had the wound bathed and has been started on Baytril and Tiacil. The latter being applied both to her actual eye and into the bite. Christobel has agreed that its best not to stitch the wound as closing a bite wound in such a position may lead to more problems if infection gets closed in.

Aisling is feeling very sorry for herself :cry: I am responsible as I had not realised the side of the pen had become loose

:cry: :cry:

Janex

Last edited:
don't feel bad jane, your buns are so well cared for and it wasn't your fault. If buns want to escape they will

hope everying is ok x

it's scary when they get injured near the eye - Beauty got bit above her eye - she had it glued back... I'm always amazed at how quickly they heal though! Aisling will be better in no time :)

Awww poor Aisling:( hope she feels better soon.

don`t feel guilty jane, you`re totally devoted to your bunnies & unfortunatelt these things happen, ( you`ve heard all my stories about my escape artist Mindy ).

Su.x

Poor Aisling...and tell Gordon off for being too lazy to protect her!:lol:

I'm sure her eye will soon mend..xx

Oh dear, give her some nose rubs from me.

I had Phil ut to fix 3 of the runs yesterday.....one hinge and two loose pannels :roll:

Sorry the pic is blurred, I still cant get the hang of my camera :oops:

Picture1154.jpg

:cry:

I have fixed the pen now and will make sure I check on all pen-sides daily from now on.

Janex

Ow! That looks painful, I know how you feel Aisling.....I have a matching one on my thumb still, complete with bruising :oops:

All of Morse's good work recently, and now this! Aisling looks like a little bun, I'm glad she is feeling more comfortable today :D

Back