• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns in the the pen!

Crazyt123

Alpha Buck
Here are my boys in their temparoy play pen!
025.jpg

026.jpg

Oh look at the grass!
When I first put them in thier it was their first time with grass they had no idea what to do!:lol:
027.jpg

027-1.jpg

028.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

035.jpg

and then when they relised I had the camrea bth of them started groomign them selves!

036.jpg

038.jpg

037.jpg

039.jpg

more to come some are still uploading!

here the rest!

Prince finished grooming first
040.jpg

then ran off
045.jpg

Rudy was still groomin himself!
046.jpg

047.jpg

Then Rudy decided Prince didnt grom himself good enough!
049.jpg

050.jpg

052.jpg

053.jpg

056.jpg

059.jpg

061.jpg

062.jpg

063.jpg

and heres the handsome Rudy
054.jpg

here him later
practing his Disaprovng bunny look!
068.jpg

067.jpg

Then here is smething I see Prince doing alot dose anyone elses buns do this?
065.jpg

066.jpg

Thanks! Soon they are going to have thier own shed w/ playpen w/ its own air conditoner! lol My bunns are in hevan in their pen just imagin when they get a whole shed and play pen lol

They are beautiful photos :D I have tears in my eyes, I am so worried about my poorly rabbits and seeing your beautiful rabbits has made me fill up!! you must ahve spent ages getting those great shots of them, well done xx:wave:

They are beautiful photos :D I have tears in my eyes, I am so worried about my poorly rabbits and seeing your beautiful rabbits has made me fill up!! you must ahve spent ages getting those great shots of them, well done xx:wave:

Glad to make someone happy! Hugs for you and your buns hope everything gets better soon!

I was sitting in the pen for about an hour! But it was fun.
If you call him Rudy will come up and hop on you lap and then Prince loves to binky its so funny!

Back