• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mearcat bunny thread

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Hello
I had to add this one to the list of threads that have been done recently.
This is splodge doing her mearcat impression. She's still a bit bald underneath bless her from her op!!

Splodge042.jpg

Anyone else got pics of their bunsters being nosey?

Here's Bournville thinking about perfecting his meercat pose.:)
DSC01818.jpg

And Floss who has it down to a fine art!!
DSC02024.jpg

DSC02021.jpg

As you can see from this last one, Bournville is still in training!:lol:
DSC02304.jpg

Morrigan1981 said:
That photo of Stuy is fantastic, he really does look like he's having a bit of a boogie

Thank you! :D I think Stuy & Cotton Mathers Gaius look like they have been to the same dancing school!! :lol: :lol:

Jacqui UK said:
OMG I want spooky now

He doesn't look quite that cute anymore and he certainly isn't as well behaved as he was then, but you still can't have him :love:. MINE MINE MINE :love:!!!!

vaske-1.jpg

Here's Aroma, cleaning herself
PVeiopp-1.jpg

One of the school bunnies Patches (biggest bunny) with her babies (smallest bunnies obvioulsy)
Romastr.jpg

What was that? What was that?
Spionererpjentene.jpg

What? Where?
Meerkat2.jpg

What was that? Shh!
Quick before the hamster comes.
(Yes, I liked Lion King 3:lol: )
Last one's not a bunny...:roll: It's by syrian hamster Sabaku no Temari, or Tempus.

Last edited:
Bilbo, watching over his minions.
Bilbomeercat.jpg

Rocky learning how to take over if his Dad ever decides to resign the post as top bun.
rockycopies.jpg

..and a rather young Molly, he can 'meercat' on command, but I'm terrible at getting pictures of it. :)
mollymeercat.gif

Back