• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ok thought it over..adding another bun.

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:shock: well nikki had her heart set on tigger from southampton rabbit rescue but hes been homed..but also oddly enuff a little fella who wil keep willow company even side by side until i get some advice from petra re bif...

i mean if bif doesnt get riled up with another bun in the mix..she may bond better..within one day she wanted to snuggle with oscar but he had other ideas! she was tough on bertie as she had just lost oscar and wasnt ready to share yet..but it took a week or two.more like 4 and shes inseperable form him. he likes wilow and she like shim..shes even tried to befriend bif but bif is the aggressive one but so nervous with people..just like my beloved departed kitty bumble!

so nikki emailed and i rang and sue rang me back..oscar sounds a real sweetie..but when he was rehomed the first time was to an autistic child who was terrified of oscar so back he went.then he was rehoned and refused to eat etc ad then got squishy poos and sent back to rescue...
i told her im so used to bif being like that everyday..im experienced by now!! but hes not like it al the time like bif..and hes really firendly and outgoing.

i think i may have a rabbit run set up too via sue...im having second thoughts as it will mean 3 weeks quarantine...vhd jab and neutering....BUT luckily i still have the indoor cage and he can live in nikkis room like all our buns have strated off!! i will get him settled and then take it from there..if i have to have my lounge lived in by two seperate couples of buns then ill have to do it..but better than making bif worse and wilow being lonely for bunny comapny she sees night and day.

im mad..weve worked out our finances most important of all.and time well one more wont hurt:lol:
it being oscars deat anniversary and finding this sweet little bun only to discover hes also called oscar...well how could i say no?:oops:

well hes bifs size...so who knows maybe she will pick up enuff and decide she wants a bunny commune!! if not then at least willow wont be alone and hes a rescue bun who will hopefully finaly have a home.

shoot me down in flames..i keep on doing it..but then realise im doing willow and bif and bertie a favour but most of all..oscar..or whatever we change his name to..dont think i could handle oscar unless hes always been known by that like bertie.

good job we cant afford anymore.....my lounge cant hold anymore housebuns!:lol:

Heres the link to our new family member..hopefully very soon!!

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=9688

awww hes so cute!

I'd better come and visit then hadn't I?;) :lol:

Oscar is gorgeous :love:

How is the little lady doing now? :love:

Give them all a nose rub from me please :D

:lol: yup aunty gem.....bertie says gotta piece of banana and hes yours!!:lol:

Bif says do you remember her...and no shes not lost any weight yet:lol:

willow says shes anyones for a nose rub!

he does look a cutie doesnt he....at least bif wont be the only diddy bun then!!

mm got two mental confused kitties too here..they thinktheyre honorary rabbits:shock:

offers always there hun..just let me know day before in case i got vets hospital..doctors...ok.

and bertie says to remind you..a nice piece of banana..no bertie!!
actually hes got organic sun dried no added anything banana chips from asda..29p a bag....hell kill anyone who nicks his bag of nana chips!! but anyone who feeds him one hell let you passit to him mouth to mouth..but watch them whiskers!! Bif likes to lick the chips and leave them for bertie to find!!

I have met this little chap at Sue's and he's an absolute sweetie, you'll love him! So glad he's going to a happy home after his troubles :D

Oscar is :love: however I hope you are ready for a humping bun, he has a teddy who he constantly humps if he knows you are near! :lol: He has been unlucky with his new homes so far and I really hope this one works out for you, I was talking to Sue about him on Sunday when I picked up my foster pig and we were laughing at his poor teddy :roll: I really hope you manage to bond him into your group, he really does deserve a new home! good luck and keep us updated! x Jess

Deb, you want an uppy eared bunny!!!:shock: :lol: Hey, if anyone can handle a pooey bum, you can.... my life isnt complete without cleaning at least one bottom a day!

Really hope it goes well for everyone. x

:lol: yup buny bum wiper extrodinaire!! thats me!

yes poor little bloke..andra re ckons its cos he missed the oher buns company at his second home and she wasnt really ready for a poey bum stressed bun..i wasnt but ive got used to it now.

ooh sue and andrea never said anything bout his teddy..andrea you fibber..you said he wasnt a humping bunny:lol:
thats alright our original oscar was like that even after being neutered at 9 months old!! his theme tune was mousse t.s "im horny..horny horny horny!":lol:

i must admit i dont know how we will cope with a bun called oscar a day after the anniversary of losing our oscar...i asked andrea who said hed been oscar for a long time...wot do we call him..oscar 2 ?:shock:

right got everything ready but not put cage up yet..its all been steam cleaned and i am putting washing machine on with bunny bedding first thing..
and there was me looking for a spare teddy!!:shock:

Hey sue and andrea said no health probs apart form the bum at second home...is 2 years old too old to be neutered do you reckon?

at least 3 weeks living in nikkis bedrom with her then vhd jaba nd neutered hopefully once hes settled enough. I reckon willow will fall for him right away..and then bif and bertie will be more lenient on willow..no splitting up pairs...least i hope i got it right..either way he will be a very spoilt bun and i will post ics and updates here for sure and on my daughters bunny website...

fuzzywigs.moonfruit.com

just got to keep kits away from him till hes settled in..not easy as salem is so in love with bunnies..hes a daft moggy..his eyes lit up when he saw willow for the first time and he was nuzzling her and urring and w shing her..zuzu was sucking her fur doe treading and purring...wilow was laooing up the attention from these two weird furry warm nutters.and stil does.

ooh its like xmas eve..andrea is doing the bunny run for me..im so thankful to her for that..shes told me she will cry when she has to leave him with me..but hopefully she will feel better hell become pampurred bunny with a huge girlfriend who he would need a step ladder to hump!!
she said he loves being in the prescence of other buns now i know why..that teddy must be threadbare!!:lol:

ooh must go tobed..long exciting day tomorow...well today as its almost 1.10am!!

ta ta for now guys.
xx

psst donna.i have had uppy eared buns before i love them too but my weakness is lops..whereas youve caved and had your first lop..and im cathcing a coach tobunny nap him..bobs so sweet and so likeour old oscar..looks like hes landed on all 4 paws!!

Deb, you could always slightly alter his name... Toska, Bosker, Oskey??

Right must go and tend to the black one, Sir Bobablot is requesting some fine, fresh produce.:lol:

Good luck, looking forward to piccies.:wave:

yeah thought about that too!!:lol:
its upsetting nikki calling him oscar and bifs heard us too.swear shes looking for oscar..our first oscar:(

if only hed been called something else!

give sir bonalot a huge noseyrub..hes so adorable.

Back