• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big Bunnies - Photos

Missy

Warren Scout
Have you got any piccies....I love giants!

Hi :wave:

Finally downloaded some pictures of my Giant and his friend Millicent, hope they come through ok. Jack's settling down a bit but he's still very nervous and gets scared by any unexpected noise or movement.

Jack2.jpg

JMonbed.jpg

Jack.jpg

:wave: They are absolutely gorgeous :love:
How long have you had them? Did they arrive as a pair?
I love giants but already have a dutch and am not sure how he would cope... not to mention my old moggy who is used to being top beast!
Are they completely free range or do they have their own cage/hutch?

:wave: They are absolutely gorgeous :love:
How long have you had them? Did they arrive as a pair?
I love giants but already have a dutch and am not sure how he would cope... not to mention my old moggy who is used to being top beast!
Are they completely free range or do they have their own cage/hutch?

Thank you :D

I've only had them a few weeks, they were bonded a bit at the Rescue then I've had to carry it on at home.
I did feel a bit uncertain about handling them at first as they are big buns (she's a cross but nearly as big as him), his back legs are so powerful especially when he's using your tummy as a trampoline to binky round the bed.:lol:

They are confined to one room when we are out but are free range when we are home.

Dutches are lovely, there was one at the rescue but she seemed a bit to small next to him. Jack's as big as a cat, he maybe the biggest but Millie is the boss. :)

Oh they are gorgeous!! And Jack's an agouti like my pair :love:
Do you know his age and whether he's fully grown yet?

Oh they are gorgeous!! And Jack's an agouti like my pair :love:
Do you know his age and whether he's fully grown yet?

Hi

Yes I noticed when I saw your signature that Jack was similar to your pair, :) everyone loves his white belly.

He's just 1 year old, we think he's fully grown length wise but will probably fill out a bit more.
When I first got him he seemd underweight but he's put a little bit on now and I think he looks a lot better, still only about 4kg though. My female is quite big though she weighs the same as him!

Back