• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

gi probs..nervous problem..please read

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
well my vet says its the cause of bifs condition and its true she has only been truly like this since her and oscar got stasis together a year ago and he died from it.

I have had poo samples done blood tests etc....she proved pos for EC at a very low level and they all had a 28 day course of panacur...ive usually got fibreplex and bio lapis in the cupboard..ive only got avipro and bio lapis right now tho!

the article gives the condition a name which is something i didnt have..now i know why petra and rob say 2 to 3 weeks daily of bio lapis!!

right im off to buy more bio lapis as i have only 9 days worth...and more fibreplex to keep her pooping...im going to have to ask petra tho as the bromelain pills from holland and barratt have a sugar cotent in them i think its from the fruit im not sure..will hjave to check bottle.

heres the article

i guess its bene here many many times but for those who havent read it or didnt apply to them at the time..here we go

http://www.bio.miami.edu/hare/poop.html

Last edited:
Back