• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more rannoch puppy pics

:oops: i appear to be posting more pics of him! it is nice and sunny today so took some in the garden!
but took this one when he was led at the top of the stairs, trying to decide whether to attempt to come down himself or let me carry him :lol:
DSCN1500.jpg

This one gives a good comparison of height, ie he is still small enough to walk under the bench!
DSCN1501.jpg

Favourite pasttime, eating my plants!:roll:
DSCN1504.jpg

Playing with shadow, well almost!
DSCN1508.jpg

Looking sleepy
DSCN1512.jpg

Eating more plant!
DSCN1513.jpg

:oops: Sorry for all the pics guys! :oops:

:lol: that's what my mum said yesterday! I am not sure, having spent the WHOLE week looking at him :oops: :lol: but i do think he is taller. has a long way to go yet to grow into those paws of his and ears! ;)

He does have knobbly knees! not helped by the fact he keeps bashing them when trying to jump up things he is just not big enough to scale yet! :roll: :lol: but I love him anyway!

My mum spent £50 on clematis (sp?) or honeysuckle plants and a lot of them just died, it was only on closer inspection that we saw 5 of the 7 had been bitten through at the base by Hannah!!!:shock: :shock: :shock: Thankfully she hadn't eatten any of it, we watched her more closely after that, it never occurred to use she'd have done that!:lol: :lol:

*thud* he is so handsome! and definately much bigger his feet are huuuuuuge!:D
Is that like an astroturf you have down in your garden? Looks like a good idea, do the dogs pee on it and if so does it hold smells? and I know I'm jumping the gun a bit since he is still just a pupper, but just wondering if he is going to be bred from with their not being many in the country anyway? Either by you or his origional breeder? (Tell me to sod of and mind my own business if you like!;) :oops: )

Back