• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I did a bunny run!

Fionabun

Mama Doe
Hello all, I haven't been around for a while but wanted to tell you that I did my first bunny run on Saturday.:D

My friend Sharon offered a home to the beautiful Gracie, black/chestnut English Lop (with the MASSIVE ears) from Jane Dexter in Warwickshire. So on Saturday we made the car trip from Scotland to meet Jane and Allan (and Gracie of course) who travelled up to meet us about half way. Gracie travelled well in the end, not as good on the first leg with Jane and Allan but settled down for the second 250 mile leg up to bonny Scotland, with lots of stops. She loved the windows down and air rushing in, and munched her hay furiously when we stopped the car. :love: She's a gorgeous special bunny and I think she's going to be really happy.

Will post some pics later. It was altogether a fun road trip and proof that for the right home and the right bunny, nothing matters. Heart wrenching to watch Jane and Allan say goodbye to a much loved bunny though. I sobbed like a baby!

Fiona x

aww bless. i'm sure Gracie will settle in fine (it sounds like she already has!) and will LOVE her new home. good on you for travelling so far for the right bun...

:wave: Noticed you hadn't been around ;)

Wow, that was a long bunny run - well done! Glad Gracie has a fab home now :D

Aww that's lovely! I wondered if I was missed :lol: :lol: :lol: Just kidding! Yeah she's a lovely bunny and will be so happy with my friend Sharon.

F x

Back