• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rusty and Ivy on their bonding day

Lynette

Warren Scout
Hello everyone,

I got the lovely Ivy yesterday from Jill at Honeybunnys and thought i'd put some pictures on. Seems to be going fine so far and nothing eventfull has happened. Phew!!!!

Although they are not yet in love, they are quite happy to eat all their brekfast from the same food bowl, which is great as last night they were taking turns. :D

Thank you soooo much to Jill, it took a while to get the right Bun but so far so good. Fingers crossed and it will carry on like this :D

Bondingday012.jpg

Bondingday007.jpg

Bondingday005.jpg

Bondingday004.jpg

Bondingday002.jpg

Bondingday001.jpg

Faye is Ivy the lady I met at your house? I got confused there were so many bunnies:lol:
Looks like all's going well. Good luck :thumb:

She is lovely :love:

We keep on sitting and watching but nothing is happening. No fur pulling, no chasing to speak of etc. So touch wood it continues. They are both very laid back bunnies. :D

Glad to see it's going well..love the bonding area you've sorted:lol:

Was lovely to see you again and meet your parents:D

Awww thank you. I'm sure they are both blushing. :oops: I've been wanting a wifey for Rusty for soo long and everything kept on getting in the way. Fingers crossed it was because we were waiting for Ivy to come along. :D

Back