• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fat Piggies

CottonMather

Warren Veteran
Helen and Hebe are getting ever-closer to dropping their sprogs! :D
Here's hoping all goes well - I run down to check for piglets every morning :lol:

From above:
hh1.jpg

Beautiful girls!:
hh2.jpg

Rabbits are a bit peeved cos the girls are getting far more veg than them!!!
hh3.jpg

Be prepared for piglet pics soon!

awwwwww they are gorgeous...those rabbits look like they are plotting something!

can't wait far baby piggie piglets! Are you going to rehome them?
*Thinks whether she can come up with some sort of excuse to visit again with a large 'swag' bag*

Awww bless the beautiful piggies, hope it goes ok for them.... that first photo makes them look like hairy advocados!:lol: :lol:

The one on the right (is it Helen) looks loads fatter still... so either she is carrying more or is further on into the pregnancy?

The one on the right (is it Helen) looks loads fatter still... so either she is carrying more or is further on into the pregnancy?

I'm guessing it's a larger litter - she can't be that much further behind, as I can feel wriggling in both, which means they're in their last few weeks... :D

Have to add that the stupid woman who handed these piggies into the rescue had loads more all over the place..some in washing up bowls and so frightened they squealed and lunged at my hands:cry:
So glad these 2 are in such a good home..and their babies will also be guaranteed loving homes
We are hoping to get at least some of the others out soon...

Ahh they look so happy. I can't imagine any of my piggies being scared enough to go for me :shock:

I know - it's so sad... really hope Jill can get some more off of her!
I'm so pleased that these girls are out of there - it doesn't bear thinking about what could've happened if they'd had their babies in those conditions :cry:

Last edited:
Have to add that the stupid woman who handed these piggies into the rescue had loads more all over the place..some in washing up bowls and so frightened they squealed and lunged at my hands:cry:
So glad these 2 are in such a good home..and their babies will also be guaranteed loving homes
We are hoping to get at least some of the others out soon...

Why did she have so many Jill? :evil: :censored:
You must have brilliant self-control not to lamp her

Joanne..not sure as she just said "they keep having babies"..yet she seemed able to sex:censored:
I think she may have had an idea of supplying the local pet shop..then they wouldn't take them all...that is only my own thinking..but she did have several litters and other hutches all over her garden..
The terrified ones were very sad..:cry:
Karen is fostering Catalina..a little girl who was very timid. She also has Demot and Sean two lads from different litters....

Awwww very sweet. Oh silly people who think they can let their animals have loads of litters and think they can rehome them. What happened to the other piggies did they get rehomed to?

Here is galaxy ready to have her litter soon to so i am waiting just like you:roll: . I can feel hers wriggling to so should be soon. She does not look very big in the pics but OHHH she is huge:lol: especially next to poppet her daughter.

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

So Tracey do you breed gps?

The others we took in are still with us..the boys waiting to be neutered and Catalina looking for a home
This is little Catalina the day she arrived..she has grown a bit since!
Catalina.jpg

Only just starting with the guinea pigs. Got Galaxy and poppet off a lovely breeder at slatburn. Galaxy has had 2 previous litter poppet off her last litter. Poppet is only 3 month so a little to young to breed just yet. The father to be is Larry

Image002.jpg

The others we took in are still with us..the boys waiting to be neutered and Catalina looking for a home
This is little Catalina the day she arrived..she has grown a bit since!
Catalina.jpg

Do you think Catalina may be pregnant too? I wonder who daddy is - I was assuming it was a litter-mate, but who knows!? :roll:

Tracey - your girl does look big, doesn't she?! she has a very sweet face, good luck with the litter...

Hi Faye, I am checking Catalina, but at the moment don't think she is pregnant. However if she was only just pregnant when Jill got her, it might be a while before she shows any signs. Fingers crossed she isn't as there are already too many piggies in rescue!!!!!!! Hope the births go well - will these be the first Honey Mini-Pigs?

Thanx She is even bigger than in the pics she is close to bursting she waddles around the house now poor might:lol: Yes she has a sweet face she is a very loving piggie. When she gets excited she wheeks not in a normal high pitched voice but the only way to describe it is the voices out of the godfather or as if she is losing her voice :lol:

Last edited:
Back