• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Failed Fosterers Club......Anyone want to own up?? U/D post 181

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Right, come on then, own up, who else like me is a failed fosterer and with which bunny, this is my reason

Mack & Mabel

MackMabel4.jpg

and them now

MackMabel78.07x2.jpg

These were the first and there are a few more as well!!, but how could I let them go, I just couldn't

Last edited:
Bobbie

Picture1125.jpg

and the Boblets

Nellie, Peggy-Sue and Bree

Picture1141.jpg

Little Bill and John-Boy

Picture1009.jpg

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

'ang on Theo, you're soon to be Fostering for me...........:shock: :? :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Janex

and that was your first attempt wasnt it Jane ? :lol: :lol:
I wouldnt let Snowy near them if I were you - you might not get them back.! :lol:

I can now join the `Failed fosterers club` too!:oops:

After losing Gandolf i spoke to his & minky`s owner & she will now be staying with us permanently

here`s the beauty surveying her estate
DSC00029-2.jpg

Su.x

Hello.... I'm with you too *hangs head in shame*. Ok so maybe I havent done too badly I've had 15 different fosters (though not all stayed for long) with me since the end of April and only been sucked in by one, well maye 2 or 3 but only Bob is officialy mine.... actually thats pretty bad, been fostering for 4 months and already have a permanent..... :? ...and he's a lop, and everyone knows I'm lopist.:shock: :D

Maybe I should start fostering something I'm not so keep on keeping........ snakes, now maybe that would be better, or scorpions... someone must run a foster scheme for the less tempting species!:lol:

Bob was always a bit special, he arrived covered in mites with bald patches, he had trouble with one of his plums after neutering, he's ripped 2 claws out of the same foot, so he played the sympathy card on me from the start..... he isnt bothered by my cats, dogs, and 2 small children and everyone seemed to really like him, even my hubby and mum who dont generally bother with bunnies. There was always one major hurdle though, those ears, it takes some getting used to when you've been an uppy-lover all your life, so just goes to show it must be love....:love:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=100273

furryones059.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: you whos a confirmed lopist!! Lol ive done it with the kittens theyre a year old in a few days!!

i admire you and all fosterers..i wouldnt be able to do it!!

hey donna you could always foster men...most of the time an unwanted species;) :lol:

Deb, I worked with cats for years and ended up with 4, .... think I'll give men a miss, I only have a cage big enough for the one I have already!:lol:

I'm in the gang!! Tammy came to me from Sooz and when the spay curbed her biting (for 2days :rolleyes: ) I offered her a home her with my gang :D

Tammy

CIMG8257.jpg

So that makes, Me, Jane, Chloe, Su and Doncat (Sorry don;t know your name), there must be more in this club?

What about Beckiboo?

*raises hand*

I'm a member too, I failed first time :oops:
Jack and Poppy came to stay in November and I officially adopted them in February.

Jack
P10409812R.jpg

Poppy
P1040978R.jpg

I'm giving it another go though... I collected 2 girls yesterday :D

Back