• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am a failure.......

Doncat5

Mama Doe
Okay its time to admit it, I HAVE FAILED!!! I've gone against everything I said, and I can now officially join all the other failed fosterers, I've adopted Bob from Jill!! The little black, loppy eared bundle got to me, and I couldnt bare to see him leave.....:D

furryones059.jpg

furryones058.jpg

buns2may07022.jpg

fluffies078.jpg

fluffies070.jpg

Everyone loves Bob....

Aug5-07seaside108.jpg

Aug3-07022-1.jpg

Last edited:
Awwww, good for you :thumb:

I'm not surprised you couldn't let him go, look at that ickle face :D

Congrats, and lovely pics btw ;)

I haven't 'awwwwwwed' so much in a long time. He's adorable! I'm not surprised he's staying with you.

What an absolutely ADORABLE bunny!!!!!:love: I would DEFINATELY have failed TOO with him......he's FAR too cute to give up!!!!!:D :D :D

(Ha..Ha..Ha..<,laughs wickedly my plan is working..all the fosterers get very cute rabbits they can't bear to part with....now..lets see.....Chloe hasn't adopted a bun from me for a while.....!:lol: :lol: :lol:)

Seriously..Donna had obviously fallen for this cute chap a while ago and so I wasn't surprised she decided to adopt him..:D :D He has such a teddy-bear face!
(and in case anyone is wondering...yep that is an Eglu and run Bob is in..but only during the day..Donna has a large hutch for him at night..he doesn't get shut in the Eglu )

Last edited:
Yay!! Another failed fosterer!!!! :lol: He is gorgeous tho, I'm not surprised you fell for him! And no Jill - no plotting and scheming this way thank you!! :lol:

awwwwwww we wub black bunnies! :D
btw is it me or is your dog an english bull terrier ? either that or the pic is dodgy LOL *or my eyes* all mumbers of your furry family are very cute!

(Ha..Ha..Ha..<,laughs wickedly my plan is working..all the fosterers get very cute rabbits they can't bear to part with....now..lets see.....Chloe hasn't adopted a bun from me for a while.....!:lol: :lol: :lol:)

Seriously..Donna had obviously fallen for this cute chap a while ago and si I wasn't surprised she decided to adopt him..:D :D He has such a tddy-bear face!
(and in case anyone is wondering...yep that is an Eglu and run Bob is in..but only during the day..Donna has a large hutch for him at night..he doesn't get shut in the Eglu )

Run Chloe, RUN!!

Yep I've fallen for him even, and more importantly, he seems to have fallen for me,even though I'm really not a lop fan at all!!:D Its all down to personality and he's fitted into my family really well, bless him.

Glad you mentioned the Eglu Jill, I was waiting for somone to ask!!! I may even start a petition in the hopes of getting the inventor of them sacked!! Appalling as permanent accomodation, great as a day time run, with large attached toilet!...a complete waste of money..... mine was 'donated' along with 2 rabbits which were swiftly evicted into more suitable accomadation.

Bob get lots of time out of the his 'run', and loves to make his new mummy chase him....

buns10may07023.jpg

buns10may07045.jpg

Bob actually spends most of the evening on the back of my settee persuading me to stroke him and rub his nose,...... and the settee covers spend most of their time in the washing machine where Bobs wee'd on them!:lol:

26June07017.jpg

26June07016.jpg

Last edited:
Back