• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm going to be up all night U/D fight seperated.

karen354

Warren Veteran
Got to stay up with the buns all night tonight and Im already tired:( ..
In the day the bonding is going fine but it seems to kick off overnight. Would love for my hubby to say you go to bed darling I'll stay up with them, doesn't look likely though :(

A fight kicked off again :( the water sprayer didn't didnt stop the fight.
I put Thomas in a indoor cage for the night but still leaving them all together in the conservatory.
Furby now has 2 little cuts to her face :( it was Furby starting the fights to start with but now I think its Thomas starting trouble.

Furby doesn't seem happy this morning she has been eating and drinking though. Fudge is fine with Thomas he loves him so having no trouble there.

Last edited:
Reminds me of when we had our daughter. O/H said "our daughter slept really well from the time she was born didn't she?" to which I replied "no, that was you, dear" :lol:

Hopefully you won't have to do it for too long, but losing sleep really knocks you out of sync after a while doesn't it - good luck anyway :D

Aww good luck Karen....If its any consolation I will be up very couple of hours to rehydrate Misty.

I have a list of meds to give her as long as my arm :(

How about a post-it note on his forehead? That would get my attention :D !
On a slightly more serious note, good luck with the bond.

Neil

Back