• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In praise of treat balls...

Muppet2

Alpha Buck
Yay :D

Finally got Muppet one this week (alongside the now loathed harness!) and he loves it.

I put half of his breakfast or tea pellets in it, and put it out in the pen outside the back door, and he empties it in about 20 mins. He's a bit dim, bless him, and doesnt always notice when a treat has fallen out.

And he likes to play with it when it's empty too: he pushes it around the rug and when it rolls off onto the bare floor [which he doesnt like], he carries it back on so he can continue playing. It's so cute! He's never liked any balls but I guess this one's better cos it doesnt have a smooth surface so it's less 'roll-y' and easier to follow.

Squidgy loves his! He won't eat pellets unless they come out of his ball. He licks it too - he wuvs his ball! They're great aren't they?
Unfortunately I can't give them to Bobby and Ruby as it ALWAYS ends up in the water bowl :roll:

Back