• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vets on Tuesday

Dobbin

Mama Doe
Hi

Firstly a huge hello to everyone - it has been a bit hectic for me recently - i had a very rough last few weeks at work before finishing for the summer holiday. Then i was helping my mum to care for my nan and grandad, then my grandad died (which i am finding very hard to cope with - he died two hours after i saw him last and he was so ill and frail - its wrong how people are allowed to suffer - anyway i am finding this hard to deal with Grandads death at the moment), my two have the vets on Tuesday Dobbin needs another dental and Twinkle may to - thing is i am so worried about it. I dont know if anyone remebers but whenever they have anaethetic (Scuse spelling) i end by back at the vets as an emergency case bu thtey are not eatting or anything - i get so worried about them.

Anyway - sorry i hope no one minds i just thought i would share my feelings with you all!

How is everyone and your gorgeous bunnies?

Sue
xx

Awww - sorry you are having a bad time right now :( Only natural that being upset will make you more than usually worried for your bunnies too. Hopefully they will recover better this time as you know what to watch out for and what will get them back to normal ASAP :)

Hiya :wave:

Sorry to hear your bad news. Sending you lots of hugs.
And cuddles to the bunnies. I'm sure they'll be fine at the vets.

Hi, so sorry to hear about your Grandpa :cry:

I'm sure your buns will be fine, just do what you've always done, seems that you have been very good to them in the past and as Elve said you know what to look out for.

Loads of vibes for Tuesday xx

Back