• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay rabbit????

Oh dear, it seems like another sneeky way of selling the rabbit on ebay, without actually selling the rabbit on ebay :? :cry:

They are certainly advertising the bun as available for sale and that is not acceptable.

Perhaps someone can advise ebay themselves, but not by sending an email to the seller?

i wrote to them "you state the postage of your item as 20GBP, but i am wondering how do you intend to 'post' a live rabbit?!"

interested to see the response

The seller has a feedback of 1 doesn't look like they are going to be the type who care much, especially as the wording shows they know they can't sell the rabbit but are trying to do so anyway. :censored:

this is the response I got to my earlier question:

"He He! Thought someone would ask that question. As I put in the notes, if everything is collected from my home, then obviously there is no cost. However, if that is difficult, then I am willing to get someone to do it for a price (hence the £20.00 for petrol). If it is too far, then biders[sic] will have to organise."

poor rabbit... i can only imagine what is in store for him/her!!!

Back