• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Money raising week - speying plan

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
As I don't want to dip into my EMERGANCY vet fund I am going to do loads of jobs for my mum this week, also on Saturday I am doing a fundraiser where the moeny goes to Hopper Haven. I WILL NOT be taking money away from that raised for them but I will also be selling my stuff to raise money for Magic's Spay.
By next Monday, hopefully, If I have raised the £66 I will get Magic spayed asap, meanign by my next half term, they will be ready to bond and it gives me a week to make sure they are ok.

After that I will save up my money and I will get Holly spayed.
After that I will try and bond the three and two together hopefully all five will be okay and they can live in their playhouses with an un-diveded run in between them.
If not, they have a playhosue each. If all else fails Asbeau will be a loner in his own shed.

Phew, that's a busy couple of months! :shock: :lol:

Good Luck then Beth. Hope you raise the cash. Did you decide on what you were going to do for the fundraiser?

yeah :)

we are doing soemthing that's LIKE a tombola but it isn't so they said we are allowed to do that :) We also bought loads of rabbit and guinea pig books, cuddly toys, ornaments etc to use as prizes :)

Back