• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a & p pellets

yup its where we get ours from but yes its the big bags..but then i do have normal a and p for bif and her hubby berties whos a frenchie! And the breeders and growers bag for wilow..a young fast growing frenchie!

you could try bunnymail..they sell or did do.smaler packs.

do any of you feed it to just two buns? I only have two and have tried them on some when someone kindly sent me a small pack and they liked it - but i worry that it'll go out of date with just two? even in a large tupperware container. :?
Thanks.

do any of you feed it to just two buns? I only have two and have tried them on some when someone kindly sent me a small pack and they liked it - but i worry that it'll go out of date with just two? even in a large tupperware container. :?
Thanks.

It will last for normally around three months before it goes out of date, so tbh even if you waste some, for £6 your still MUCH better off chucking the left overs away after the three months! Also if you have a rescue near you you could work out how much your bunnies will eat before it goes out of date and donate the rest to your local rescue? ;)

Great thanks for that! Hello Smokiemistyozzie :wave: (said kind person in last post!!!)

Right well i'll leave them on the Oxbow for a while longer as they've not been on it long, but as soon as I feel the bank breaking they are going on A and P - there are a few horse places round here :D

Back