• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soft toys

Charlie has a 'blow up bunny' :lol:, no seriously he has a soft toy thats a bunny, he's never chewed it, well he chewed the label off it but that was it which is very unusual for him because he chews everything, he sleeps next to it and kisses it - bless him. He'll have a real g/f next weekend though so I don't think he'll be needing it anymore.

Well 1 of mine just jumps over the soft toys, and the other loves them, shes always grooming them. But I worry incase she might swallow some loose fibers.

Casper has 3 soft toys, bless him he has a little whale that he cuddles in and grooms, it's so sweet. He also has a parrot and a my little pony that he just flings around the run:lol:

Yep, my girls have a little teddy that Ruby grooms and Millie sleeps on and throws about,:lol: and they have a couple of fleecy beds they love to lie in and groom.:D

My Ratties gave the rabbits a cuddly rat (from ikea) as a welcome pressi, my 2 really seem to like it and groom it often. I presumed if they were ok for babies it would prolly be ok for buns too.:D

Mine likes to lie on cushions, but doesn't show any interest in teddies or anything. To be honest, she doesn't show much interest in toys at all, she prefers tunnels and things to climb on.

I daredn't give Charlie a soft toy - I had a cushion and he has completely demolished it. It can't be good for him!! He ingests everything and spits nothing out! :shock: :roll: so I really have to watch what he's doing.

midnight had a little soft green rabbit toy called mr hippity. but she never really took to him and just nudged him out the way. she is far more interested in lying in the shade and sticking her head in my shoes!
however cocoa my friends rabbit has a teddy he loves! he grooms it and protects it from any pigeons that land in the garden! its so sweet!
so i guess it really depends on the rabbit.

Back