• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge has decided he wants 2 b a housebun

karen354

Warren Veteran
IMAG1250.jpg

They are only indoors at the moment as I'm bonding them into a trio.
Looking at Fudge he'd like to be a housebun:lol:

Read the signs Karen:lol: :lol: What else does he have to do to let you know that in his opinion you should be attempting a fiver and have them ALL indoors!!:lol: :lol:

Read the signs Karen:lol: :lol: What else does he have to do to let you know that in his opinion you should be attempting a fiver and have them ALL indoors!!:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Don't temp me Hilda :lol: but then I'd have a free shed and enclosure for at least another 3 or 4 buns ..

Andys been hard at work today in the shed so they now have 2 shelfs and a snuggle house ( as Andy calls it ) at the top of the shed it looks fab! :D he's tiled it all aswell.

Did you see my hay owl holders? Bargain of the week :lol:

:lol: :lol: Don't temp me Hilda :lol: but then I'd have a free shed and enclosure for at least another 3 or 4 buns ..

Andys been hard at work today in the shed so they now have 2 shelfs and a snuggle house ( as Andy calls it ) at the top of the shed it looks fab! :D he's tiled it all aswell.

Did you see my hay owl holders? Bargain of the week :lol:

No, where?

Back