• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet baby Sunnie

Bavarian Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Yesterday we picked up 7 adorable baby bunnies from the lovely Amy, who came to meet us halfway between her place and ours. Thanks again for helping with the transport, Amy! :D
6 of the babies will be rehomed by ARC and are with Auntie Karen right now. I am sure they will be on the ARC website as soon as they are ready for adoption. Baby number 7 is hopefully going to complete my little bunny family, if the bonding with my other 3 goes well.
I have named her Sunnie, because she's a little miss sunshine. Very energetic, friendly, inquisitive, always hungry. She binkies and throws herself on her side as if she had been here for weeks. I am really glad that she wasn't too stressed by the separation from her family and the transport.
So here are a few photos of little Sunnie (8 weeks old):

bb3.jpg

bb2.jpg

bb1.jpg

bb4.jpg

bb6.jpg

bb7.jpg

Thanks everyone. :D The other 6 were just as lovely, there are 5 girls and one boy. The boy is black with some white guard hair, very sweet. There are two shiny black girls, one fawn, one agouti and one blue-grey. It was very difficult to leave them with ARC, and I think Amy is going to miss them all, too.

Awww :love:

They were all lovely when I saw them, but I did think Sunnie was extra cute! I like the name too.

Aw she's beautiful! Is she a frenchy?

Glad you got there ok ;)

Thanks! :D There was no event at Silverstone, but there was a big Rugby game at Wembley, so when we stopped at a service station to go to the toilet, they had broken down and everyone was queueing for one toilet at the petrol station. :lol: We decided to drive on to the next petrol station off the M40 then.

And no, she's not a Frenchy, although her back feet are really fluffy. Her mum is a lop, but her dad is an uppy eared boy. Some of her siblings are helicopters at the moment, soooooo cute. :D

Back