• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Duh...................

Vanessa.B

Mama Doe
OH came back from Tescos with carrots that had no tops to them. They were cheaper! I said he has to take them back and change them! I do wish I could find a small veg shop that would let me have carrot tops. Anybody know of anywhere in the Bolton area?

A vegetable stall at the local market just gives me carrot tops if I go at the end of the day :D I just hope he doesnt recognise me one day because I used to work there and he fired me :shock: :lol: I was 13 though so I doubt he will know it was me :D

Yeah a stall on Norwich market has given me loads before.. i bought a bunch of carrots and he said would you like me to take off the tops.. i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they are for my rabbits they love that bit.. so he then filled up a bag of other people's carrot tops they didnt take :D :lol:

i always go the market for mine, also go when they are packing up, and they give you LOADS of veg for cheap cus its not 'sellable' . cus they will always give customers the nice stuff and sometimes the rubbisher ones are left til last, but of course its perfect for buns!

Back