• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bertie in lavender bush

JayUK

Mama Doe
Managed to snap these this morning. hope you're all having a sunny morning :wave:

In his lavender bush
b16web.jpg

b19web.jpg

b18web.jpg

:love: :love: :love:
b17web.jpg

I had the pleasure of meeting this handsome bun when he boarded at Southampton Rabbit Rescue. He is gorgeous and sooooooo spoilt, but it's easy to understand why!!! He is one lucky bunny! x Jess

I had the pleasure of meeting this handsome bun when he boarded at Southampton Rabbit Rescue. He is gorgeous and sooooooo spoilt, but it's easy to understand why!!! He is one lucky bunny! x Jess
Aww thanks! I didn't know you'd met him :D Thanks also for the recommendation Jess, he'll be at Sues' place for hols from now-on. We're giving thought to a friend for him, nowhere near a decision yet, but those buns at the resue...it's hard to go home without one x

Tell me about it! had to go and pick up a gorgeous ginger pig yesterday to foster for Sue. i also have the 2 girlie buns still who i am fostering until i can find them a home. Sue has just had a gorgeous fawn coloured french lop girlie come in, she is lovely :love: room for a big one? :lol: x Jess

Back