• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would this be big enough

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
My dads drawing up plans for our big walk in run type thing. His plans for a big 10ft x 8ft of space for the4 to share, is this big enough for 4 do you thiink. Better to get opinions instead of building it and finding it to small. :?

that sounds good to me, are you going to have some shelving off the floor? that will increase the space x

That is just the outdoor run, the whole things going to be on slabs made into an aviary type thing so i can go in without braking my back, lol. They already have a 6ft x 3ft double story hucth for seeping in:)

Thanks, i know nothing of size, lol i just ask to make it big enough fo 4 rabbits and my dad does all the diy plans and i stay out his way:lol:

Sounds fantastic - I've got a group of 4 in a 5x8 shed, which opens onto a patio twice a day (has to be shared with hutch bunnies meantime)

Back