• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I get a name plaque?

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hi
I would like to get a name plaque when i get my future buns to put onto their hutches. Does anyone know of any companies who make good name plaques? Thanks.

Not sure but most craft/country fairs will have a stand that can make you one. I love the pyrography ones, they smell really nice :lol:

Key cutting shops tend to do things like that. We have a Timpson's in my town, they do lovely plaques, not sure how much they cost though.

I've seen people with name plaques on the forum - I'm sure cheekytikki has one :?

You could try searching on eBay too. :)

Edit - maybe search on the forum too?

Last edited:
this is mine:

sign.jpg

www.galaxygifts.co.uk

i think its so sweet!

oh btw the same company does sell them on ebay, jus depends wha you would prefer! i use ebay cus then i can use paypal!

Someone was going to make me one for Trip and Scarlett, took all my details of what I wanted about 6 months ago and then didnt reply to any of my emails :? Cant even remember the website now

There is a nice one on e-bay, put in personalised carrot signs in the search and it will come up, they are £8.50 full price, but you can obviously bid. They are (obviously) carrot shaped and varnished so the name stays on.

thanks Janice, yes i do make bunny signs. They are laminated plastic ones, but can be made with a photo or i have some lovely bunny pictures!

i like the galaxy gifts one because there wooden and i did have to varnish but it looks sooo cute on their hutch!

Hi
I would like to get a name plaque when i get my future buns to put onto their hutches. Does anyone know of any companies who make good name plaques? Thanks.

Hi

I handpaint name plaques, I do small carrier ones too, it's a hobby really I'm at work now but I could post some photos if you'd like to see.

Back