• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more solo puppy pictures

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

snoozy

25-august2007firstdayhome018.jpg

playing with the biggest kong he could find!

25-august2007firstdayhome019.jpg

close up

25-august2007firstdayhome025.jpg

yum

25-august2007firstdayhome028.jpg

cheeky face

25-august2007firstdayhome031.jpg

cute paw

25-august2007firstdayhome032.jpg

yes? (sorry for the errr blue eye)

25-august2007firstdayhome035.jpg

good for chewing

25-august2007firstdayhome036.jpg

sooo cute! (and yes that is amber a fully grown very arthritic labrador squished in the puppdy crate! lol)

25-august2007firstdayhome048.jpg

its fun taking photos!! (not so fun when he found out he could chew the lens though!)

25-august2007firstdayhome053.jpg

and chewing mummy

25-august2007firstdayhome061.jpg

talking to his big brother

25-august2007firstdayhome076.jpg

so cute

25-august2007firstdayhome078.jpg

posing

25-august2007firstdayhome081.jpg

ahhh this toy is much more my size!

25-august2007firstdayhome087.jpg

awwwwwwww
no need to apologise for pictures because you should always have lots of pictures of puppies! ... btw I absolutely love his collar! :D

:shock: :love: :shock:

OMG! Look at his ikkle fluffy face, and his ikkle pink tounge and his ikkle fluffy paws and his ikkle blue eyes!!!!!!!!!! :love: Oh how I wish for the days when Ben was an innocent puppy!!!

what are you trying to do to me?! He's so cute. I just wouldn't be able to leave him alone for one second.

I don't think Ben was a "cute" puppy, he looked more like a wolf or a fox when he was a baby.
But Solo is amzingly cute! :love:

:lol: we keep calling him baby bear because that is literally what he is like :lol: not sure what his ears are going to do yet but they keep threatning to go up....well one does more than the other so either semi pricked, one up one semi or both up :? :lol:

aww, Ben looked like a little bear when he chased me runing through the garden :love: ah, the days when we were in-seperable :D
sorry, i'm taking over your thread :oops:

Last edited:
:lol: we keep calling him baby bear because that is literally what he is like :lol: not sure what his ears are going to do yet but they keep threatning to go up....well one does more than the other so either semi pricked, one up one semi or both up :? :lol:

We call Rannoch Gummy Bear - his teeth weren't really there until a couple of days ago and he still has no back teeth - hence the gummy, and the bear coz he looks like one!!!
Can't wait for Rannoch to do his first puppy agility, I imagine you are the same with Solo! really must get some pics in the garden, they have all been indoors so far, apart from the ones of him in the run with the buns!
Solo is gorgeous, and you will have such fun training him to be a star! x Jess

Back