• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit runs from here

im looking at one which is two foot tall... my rabbits cannot possibly stand that high. They are a very small breed. I suppose, its a matter orf breed for suitability x

i think the runs look, i have saved the web address as i am looking for a new outdoor run for when gizmo goes outside:wave:

I've got one of their runs which they show as £55 reduced to £40, but I bought mine from a pet shop for £26, so I don't know if thet means they are a bit pricey?:?

I've used them a few times now and been very pleased with their level of service and quality of goods.

We gota brilliant run the other week from Albany Pets too 7ft x 3ft x 3ft and only cost us £50 and it's fully folding too and came with a free playhouse to go in it.

I've got one of their runs which they show as £55 reduced to £40, but I bought mine from a pet shop for £26, so I don't know if thet means they are a bit pricey?:?

what ps sells a run for £26? that would be great if its same run cus i need to spend money on the shed so every saving helps x

what ps sells a run for £26? that would be great if its same run cus i need to spend money on the shed so every saving helps x

I bought it from P@H about 6 weeks ago:D
It is the 6 panel one that has a net for the top - it's no good as a permanent run, but I add it onto my permanent run to give them more room when I'm at home and can supervise

its to add to a shed, they would only be in it afew hours a day as they spend time indoors and free range. will it be no good then

It's OK if you can supervise them, or find something more sturdy to put on the top - the netting supplied is OK to stop them jumping out, but it wouldn't necessarily deter something trying to get in :D

Back